(1) I am not aware of any method to erase microSD card and write fresh image to it using SSH while the microSD card is plugged into RPi.
As far as I know, the only way is to slip out microSD card from RPi, slip it into a card reader plugged to a laptop/dedktop and erase it or...
(1) Although purge should also stop any running instance, it may be possible it did not kill the running pfclient, and only removed its files. If this is the cause, then rebooting Pi will stop it.
(2) If reboot does not solve the issue, then may be the apt purge command somehow has failed. The...
While awaiting for your coaxial collinear antenna to complete, why not make and use this antenna. It is very easy to make, and performes quiet good inspite of its small size and simplicity, does not require any special connectors, and costs almost nothing:
Handy SPIDER - No Soldering, No...
Thanks Lee for pointing out. I did not know that.
To meet Planefinder's requirements, this can be done:
(1) Each of Pi-1 & Pi-2 are kept stand alone i.e. with their own antenna, dongle, dump1090 and pfclient.
(2) To merge for personal use:
Install ModeSMixer2 on Pi-1, and configure...
Let us say you have:
(1) Pi 1: All data feeders installed on it. You also have dump1090 installed on it with its dedicated dongle & antenna.
(2) Pi2: No data feeders installed on Pi2. You have only dump1090 installed on it with its dedicated dongle & antenna.
You want data from Pi2 to be...
You are right. Thanks for pointing out.
Please see following post. The libc6:i386 is specified there:
sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386
sudo apt update
sudo apt install gcc-8-base:i386 libc6:i386...
Yes it shows both port numbers, but clearly says "tcp 30005" for setting, and "ip-of-pi:30053" for browser.
The confusion is caused as the Planefinder Software Developers have chosen browser port number (30053) which is very similar to data port number (30005).
The developers at Flightradar24...
Maybe you have made some typo mistake in configuration. For example often people type port number as 3005 instead of 30005 (one zero less)
Reconfigure. Have you saved sharing key somewhere? You will need it for reconfiguring.
The reconfigure tab is last tab on right in menu of page ip-of-pi:30053
In your Desktop/laptop's browser go to this address:
Do you see a map with planes?
On the top of map there is menu
2D Map, 3D Map, Data View, Log View, etc
Click on Log View tab. What do you see?
I see this: