Get a sharing code for 3rd party software

nitrogendioxide

I see that the only way to get a sharing code is to deploy the feeder app directly to my raspberry pi. I am already using the ADS-B Feeder image and it supports planefinder, but I need to have a share code before it can work. Can I get a share code without running the feeder application?

Hi there, Thank you for looking to share with us too. Yes we can support this. Please can you email into [email protected] and we'll send you the share code. Please can include the location coordinates for the receiver in the email as that will simply the setup of your Plane Finder sharing account.

Hi there, Thank you for looking to share with us too. Yes we can support this. Please can you email into [email protected] and we'll send you the share code. Please can include the location coordinates for the receiver in the email as that will simply the setup of your Plane Finder sharing account.
Thanks for the response. I used a workaround by deploying the app on a seperate computer temporarily to just generate a sharecode and then I actually deployed it. Can I adjust the downtime notification limit? (like right now it is 6 hours, can I decrease it to like 2 hours or 1 hour?)

Back