Plane Finder Client New Version! 3.3.222

zahidulhasan

If you haven't already I would recommend getting the latest version of Dump1090 from this repo.

https://github.com/mutability/dump1090

If you still get issues with sending us a zero byte response and refusing reconnection GitHub issues there may help you out.

Dump1090 surely latest & all other debian pkg are updated.
upload_2016-3-1_12-6-37.png

Lee Armstrong

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure what I can suggest, those versions are pretty meaningless with Dump1090 as different forks bump versions at different times. For example that one was last updated 3 days ago.

I would recommend compiling Dump1090 from source, from that repo and any issues like the disconnections you could then talk to the maintainers of that Dump1090 fork.

zahidulhasan

Not sure what I can suggest, those versions are pretty meaningless with Dump1090 as different forks bump versions at different times. For example that one was last updated 3 days ago.

I would recommend compiling Dump1090 from source, from that repo and any issues like the disconnections you could then talk to the maintainers of that Dump1090 fork.

I quit from this thread. I know it will fixed within some days automatically. Every time i found this way to solve.

airbus340

Hi, I have a strange problem today. I use this version of the client, when I open stats or maps or any of the other tabs in the client the numbers are rolling as normal but when I look at the sharer list I have shared 0 today... Can you check if something is wrong on my side or your side?

Lee Armstrong

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, I have a strange problem today. I use this version of the client, when I open stats or maps or any of the other tabs in the client the numbers are rolling as normal but when I look at the sharer list I have shared 0 today... Can you check if something is wrong on my side or your side?
Anything in the logs on the client?

airbus340

Yes, looked now and it was same message all day: Data upload failed with error: Client not authenticated - local time on client out of limit, suggest setting up NTP locally.

So it looks like it is something with my PC clock?

airbus340

Ok, thank you Lee! I guess my old laptop soon will be history as I also got a disc error message earlier today...