scope or binoculars?


New Member
can members advise whats best for spotting overflys at about 25,000 ft plus at distance???, normal binoculars are ok for above the house but at a distance I can make them out but would like to see closer
all help appreciated.
Hi Stuboy57,

You might want to try spotting using a telescope. Mirek Zagorski on Pinkfroot uses a telescope along with a camera to take sharp shots of aircraft flying over his house. Take a look at some of his photos...



His site is:
You might want to contact him... His photos are excellent! Good Luck and I hope this helps! ;)

Shine :D