Sharing data with us

So Guys i upgrade my Setup with an Filter and an LNA and now i cen see the Airport Cars in VIE / LOWW moving!
I am happy to share this information with all of you!

Hello @Mark Daniels ,
I would like to host Planefinder's kit and I have applied in the past. I even followed up by email but did not receive a response. Just want to check if you are looking to expand coverage into India?

Last edited:
Why don't start a conversation with him, here on the forum. Or at least tag him with a @, like this @Clips . Tagging is a strong feature of xenforo.

Hi Clips
I usually (try to) cover Goa, Dabolim (in the winter :)) for Planefinder & Mark has always been civil & polite, I have never had a problem contacting him, but I don't usually get a reply till next day probably because of the time difference. Are you sure he's getting the messages ?
Have fun
Terry

Hi Clips
I usually (try to) cover Goa, Dabolim (in the winter :)) for Planefinder & Mark has always been civil & polite, I have never had a problem contacting him, but I don't usually get a reply till next day probably because of the time difference. Are you sure he's getting the messages ?
Have fun
Terry
Hello Terry,
I've tried all possible means to contact Mark and his team - on the forum, sent them emails, sent them private messages, tagging....All I've received is stark silence, unfortunately.

Hello Terry,
I've tried all possible means to contact Mark and his team - on the forum, sent them emails, sent them private messages, tagging....All I've received is stark silence, unfortunately.

then I'd like to suggest to u..buy a ADSB dongle..build your own antenna...just like I did...

Back