Upgrade my Pi and clients

mobisat

Currently my setup consists of using a Pi model B+, pfclient 3.3.222, dump 1090, cheap Chinese dongle and whatever else I put on it at the time (it's been a while).
I am going to replace it with a Pi 3 model B+, latest client, dump 1090-mutability, Flightaware Pro Stick Plus v1.0

I upload to Flightradar24.com and something else maybe? Only really concerned about FR24 I think.

How can I find my site identifiers etc. off my current system to add to my new one that will replace it? Or can I just link new one straight onto my accounts and delete the old one once I've proved it's working?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

ab cd

The advise given by Lee Armstrong carries weight, and I strongly recomment it.

However just in case someone forgets his sharing code, he can retrive it by following method:

SSH to RPi and give following command:
Code:
cat /etc/pfclient-config.json
The above command will display following long text. Scroll right. Continue scrolling right till you reach end of text, and the share code will be there at the end.:)

Code:
{"tcp_address":"127.0.0.1","tcp_port":"30005","select_timeout":"10","data_upload_interval":"10","connection_type":"1","aircraft_timeout":"30","data_format":"1","latitude":"xx.xxxx","longitude":"yy.yyyy","sharecode":"zzzzzzzzzzzz"}