Version 2.0.2, 7th April 2014
Windows .NET Installer: CLICK HERE
Linux Mono tar.gz: CLICK HERE
- Fixed: The list sort order was not being loaded correctly.
- Fixed: Reports weren't showing the line between the start and end points when running under Mono.
- Fixed: OperatorFlagCode and ModelIcao fields with invalid characters can no longer cause an exception to be thrown when displaying silhouettes or logos.
- Fixed: Reports now search all alternate callsigns for routes.
- Fixed: Operator flags and logos can be overridden by ICAO or registration, as per version 1 of the site.
- Added receiver range plot. Only receivers with a receiver location will have their range plotted.
- Added thumbnails for aircraft pictures from www.airport-data.com to the aircraft detail panel.
- Added support for showing different markers for ground vehicles and radio masts on the map.
- The number of lines of labels on aircraft markers is now configurable.
- Improved the way that circular routes (e.g. ORD-IAD-ORD) are displayed to the user.
The Windows version requires Windows XP (Service Pack 2 or higher) / Vista / 2003 / 2008 / 7 and .NET 3.5 (the Virtual Radar Server installer includes Microsoft's installer for .NET 3.5 SP1).