New profile posts

Able to help with the map source? Certainly accurate for my seven year old location, even displaying the house. Whereas Google Earth is rather dated now. I have added to the Openstreetmap database now and then. Would like to put my location on the map when being displayed...
Great site though.
Does any one know if the fedex into Eastmidlands Airport is a regular thing?
Two Planes, two Norwegian Planes with same everything, I mean everything like depart and arrival times same, name same, tail no same etc
RogueHelihunter's purpose of this page is to create awareness about rogue crafts flying all over Vegas sky and they are menacingly bad ..!
the sky and the earth below is being abused to the core, exposing these criminals is the purpose of this profile.
In the city of Las Vegas, massive number of rogue helicopters, cessnas, planes and drone planes, military planes and drones are rampaging!
Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals! ... Except the weasels.
Due to aviation fuel supply shortages in MEL, some international flights are making technical stops in ADL to take on extra fuel.
"A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points but it is by no means the most interesting."