Hi Peter, sorry for the delay with this. We will publish an app update to include WSI soon (just working on some back end changes that has delayed this). Thanks for flagging it. Best regards, Mark
Ah yes, thanks for following up on this. Sorry about that. I found we have both hex codes listed which is causing the issue. We'll remove the incorrect 008C79 code. Thank you
Hi there, thank you for sharing, it is very much appreciated. You can see your tracked aircraft in the Plane Finder client but you can't isolate the for display on the Plane Finder apps or website. I'll review your requirement with the team.
Hi Marc, I know that we picked this up on the email support. Your feed is still looking good at this end. Please let us know if the LED goes out again. Normal conditions are green for good, red for an antenna fault and blue when doing a survey. Off is a weird one!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.