Planefider has only i386 deb package and i386 linux binary available.
The x86_64 deb package and x86_64 linux binary are not yet available.
Following are the methods to install i386 package / linux binary on x86_64 machines.
1 - Debian and Ubuntu
This method uses i386 deb package.
Ads-b on Alarm Pi
(Arch linux arm for Pi)
Following steps are required:
(1) Install OS Alarm on microSD card of a Pi
(2) Install Decoder dump1090-fa on Alarm Pi.
(3) Install Planefinder data-feeder on Alarm Pi
(4) Install data-feeders of other sites on Alarm Pi
STEP 1 of 4...
I have a rasp pi running dump1090-fa, feeding data to flightaware, planefinder and flightradar24. I have two questions about the planefinder client:
1) Is there a way to change the airplane colors on the map? The yellow airplanes are very hard to see.
2) Is there a reason why the planefinder...
I have a docker script that sets up a 'pfclient-config.json' file with the correct setting before running the 'pfclient'. However I always have to go via the 'setup' process via the web UI before pfclient will start fully. Is there a magic setting that is required?
ping -c 1 dump1090...
Hi all, I wanted to make a simple Image to make the raspberry pi user hassle free installation. Here i have uploaded a Rasbian Lite image with the feature. This Image will work on Raspberry PI 2/3. Its assume to completed whole process within 30 minutes only.
1> Raspbian jessie lite image with...